Internet for Fund Raising:
Planning Your Own Site -- some considerations
Principles and Practices
- What are your objectives?
- Fundraising -- online gifts and pledges
- Fundraising -- donor cultivation and
- Friendraising -- identifying new constituencies
communities; strengthening relationships with stakeholders
- Building Your Database -- collecting information
- Communicating with Your Constituencies
- "online library" of basic information
- interactivity -- mailtos, forms, bulletin boards,
- What is the level of commitment at your institution for this project?
- Where will your site "live" (your server? IT's server? commercial server)?
Who will have the power over it (ability to make changes, allocate server space,
- What are your resources (equipment, talent, time)?
- What is your budget?